Friday, May 11, 2012

There are two fortune cookie quotes messily stuck to my lap top base. One says, "Faith is knowing there is an ocean when you can only see the stream," the other says, "In dreams and in life, nothing is impossible." They are daily reminders to me that the bet was worth taking. I'm still breathing so the bet's still on the table. I should be researching right now, or reading training material, or prepping advertisements. Maybe even some light mindless prototyping work. But overnight, the weather has gone from 62 to 74 and it's not yet noon on Friday. I want to find and outdoor pool to swim in, jog a couple of miles with my dogs, find a shade under a friendly beer garden. I want to play hookie for the day and have beer o'clock with my husband. At least one of these things I hope to do so that the beautiful weather would not be wasted. At the moment, time feels like it is on a rare moment of good balance. So I perch myself on top of hill's edge, drink in the fresh air, feel the vibration of life sink in because there is not much to think about. My heart is filled with love for the day, love for my daughters, love for my husband and love for good feng shui at my new office.

No comments:

Post a Comment